Online Guitar Course: Technical and Stylistic Development
Welcome to this online guitar course 'Technical and Stylistic Development'
Within this course we explore a full range of techniques and essential concepts about performing on the guitar that are essential to know for any advanced modern day guitarist. The level of this course is for intermediate to advanced guitar players.
This course is available only to subscriber's of a bronze level and above. New lessons are added on a weekly basis as dated. Once you have subscribed, to access each lesson, simply click on the lesson from the list below that you are working on and new page will open which has all the material for that particular lesson.
GTR-101: Technical and Stylistic Development Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Picking Hand Techniques (23/05/2020)
- Lesson 2: Fretting Hand Techniques (30/05/2020)
- Lesson: 3: Timing Feel and Groove Playing (06/06/2020)
- Lesson 4: Major Scale, Minor Scale, Diatonic Modes, Chords and Arpeggios (13/06/2020)
- Lesson 5: Harmonic and Melodic Minor Scales, Modes, Chords and Arpeggios (20/06/2020)
- Lesson 6: 7th Chords and Extended Chords (28/06/2020)
- Lesson 7: Developing Coordination Skills (05/12/2020)
- Lesson 8: Rhythmic Concepts and Superimposing (12/05/2020)